Did you know LEDs are extremely energy efficient and consume up to 90% less power than incandescent bulbs. Since LEDs use only a fraction of the energy of an incandescent light bulb there is a dramatic decrease in power costs. Also, money and energy is saved in maintenance and replacement costs due to the long LED lifespan.

LED lights generate virtually no heat meaning virtually no wastage of energy.

And LEDs are mercury-free- no mercury is used in the manufacturing of LEDs.   Mercury allergy is a life threatening danger for a minority and with allergies at an all time high in this country its a consideration worth thinking about.

Get in touch to discuss your next project
0800 895 155
info@hispec.co.nz
www.hispec.co.nz